Another missing fonts question

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 06:10:59 PDT 2007

If you inherited legacy corporate documentation, I'd bet that EMC owns
the fonts already, but they just weren't installed on your system,
probably because the people who set up systems don't think of "fonts"
as part of a writer's workstation. I'd start checking with IT and
other departments to find out where they are....

Also, remember that the internal font names are what you're trying to
match. As others have pointed out, Linotype or a reseller is your only
option to exactly match the originals...

Art

On 4/18/07, Cadel_Janice at emc.com <Cadel_Janice at emc.com> wrote:
> I inherited some documentation, and I get an error message "The
> "Frutiger-Black" Font is not available."  Does anyone know where I can
> download that font for free or does anyone know anything about that
> font.  I am using FM 7.2 unstructured.
>
> Thanks,
> Janice
>

> Janice Cadel