switched printers -- now HelvObl prints with extra slant

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Thu Apr 19 07:22:54 PDT 2007

Hi, Art:

FYI - on Mac FrameMaker, the maker.ini settings aren't in an exposed
file, as they are on Windows and UNIX. They're inside the single
application file. To change these settings requires using a dangerous
resource editor, similar to registry editing on Windows.
Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices