Importing HTML into FrameMaker?

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Fri Apr 20 13:06:39 PDT 2007

   You could use a MIF converter. Though if it were only for a few pages
   wi= th a short length it wouldn't be cost-effectve.  I know that on
   the Ma= c you can open HTML files in their TextEdit application and
   save it out for= matted in RTF. However, I'm not sure that would
   result in parargraph tags r= ather than simple formatting
   instructions.

   Scott
   On Fri Apr 20 11:15 , Pat Christenson sent:

     Hi all -
     I have a client who wants to import HTML docs into FrameMaker. My
     guess is that this will be a copy-and-paste with a lot of manual
     cleanup. Anybody have any ideas on how to make this less painful?
     Thanks.
     Pat Christenson