pasting text from FM to FM

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Mon Apr 23 08:43:44 PDT 2007

That should work. But personally I think it's probably just as
convenient to use one of the free past-as-plain-text
utilities like PureText, since that approach works within
a single file as well as between files, and also works with
other applications.  I use PureText and use it at least as
often when pasting into Outlook as with FrameMaker.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ