Vertical spacing inconsistencies

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 2 07:11:39 PDT 2007

Anyone following this thread may remember that I was suffering from inconsistent vertical spacing between headings and following paras when no overrides were active, and that I found that creating a new document and copying selected contents to it removed the problem. I did not find the cause of the problem.

I now know that with old document [bad] and new cut/paste document [good], the good document goes bad - i.e. starts to re-manifest the bad spacing - when I import document properties from the good to the bad.

This means that I now know what not to do, but not why. If anyone has any guesses, I'd be interested.

--
Steve