How to delete trailing spaces in one go?

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 10:16:33 PDT 2007

I thought I had seen in this list a discussion on how to remove
trailing spaces that so often come with Word documents that are either
imported into FrameMaker or opened by FrameMaker (by conversion). I
have a plethora of these and the closest I have got is to:
Find: Text: ". \p"
Replace: Text: ".\p"
but this results in the new \p taking on the paragraph attributes of
the next line, removing extra vertical space or changing to
superscript if next line starts on a superscript.

Was there another solution to this?

Thanks,

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Iceland