How to delete trailing spaces in one go?

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:49:15 PDT 2007

Sorry, Kenneth,

I get the same results. Even if I add a \P to the change, I then get a
new line and both pilchrows take the character formatting of the
first character in the following line.

Regrettably I cannot check this in FM 8 as it won't allow me to open
it (in trial). I hope they have changed this erraneous behaviour in 8.
There were several annoyances still in the Beta 2, and I don't think
they took the time to finish correcting these.

Bodvar