Book-To-Book Xrefs & File Not Found

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Mon Aug 6 04:54:04 PDT 2007

Fred Ridder wrote:

>... Shlomo Perets used to have an excellent document on this
>whole issue on his website (http://www.microtype.com), but
>I haven't looked for it in many months so I don't know if it
>is still there.

Thanks for your recommendation, Fred!

This document was an extract from one of the chapters in the
FrameMaker-to-Acrobat Advanced Techniques workbook. It is no longer
available as a free download; an updated version of the entire chapter,
together with exercise files, is available for purchase -- details are at
http://www.microtype.com/WorkBooks.html

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com * ToolbarPlus Express for FrameMaker
FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants