Book-To-Book Xrefs & File Not Foun

Angela Akridge angela.akridge at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 16:31:52 PDT 2007

Turns out that the extension was in my .pdf filename. I removed the
".book" from the filename and things work now. However, when I clicked
on the xref, the other book launched (that's good), but then the first
book disappeared. I didn't know that book-to-book xrefs had this
limitation: how does the user get back to the other book? I'm thinking
that I should use book variables for manuals, and conditionalize
book-to-book references for online help only. Is this a bad idea?

Angela

--
Angela Akridge