Foxy stuff on master pages

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 07:27:14 PDT 2007

An even slicker way to document customized master pages is to
put the explanatory text right in the master page because I think
few people would ever think to prowl through the reference pages
for this kind of information. The body text frame on the master
page is nothing more than a placeholder, and any content that
you place inside that frame will never show up on the body pages.
This provides a very convenient place to self-document each
custom master page.

Fred Ridder