Documentum and FrameMaker advice

Mark Poston mark.poston at mekon.com
Thu Aug 9 01:41:55 PDT 2007

Hi,

If you are refering to FrameLink from Datalogics, my understanding is that
this no longer exists.

It's been a few years since I looked at FrameMaker and DCTM but I believe
there used to be an ODMA client supplied with FrameMaker that could be
installed to provide basic integration with DCTM. I can't remember seeing it
after FrameMaker 6 though.

FrameLink was very good because it supported references and links between
documents/images and supported FM books too. It's just a shame it no longer
is available :(

This probably won't help you much now but gives a little more detail about
what used to be available :)

Regards

Mark Poston
Mekon Ltd.