Documentum and FrameMaker advice

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 05:22:47 PDT 2007

You're probably thinking of FrameLink, which was, in fact, discontinued
by its publisher (Datalogics) in early 2005. It was a great product for
unstructured FrameMaker, but they never really addressed the XML
capabilities of FM7.x and the introduction of multiple undo in FM7.2
broke the interface altogether.

-Fred Ridder