Advanced Customizing ToolBar in FM

Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:21:09 PDT 2007

Sorry. I'm using 7.1. I looked at the bugs list and found it there. It offers an update patch for 7.2 but this would not fit with my 7.1. I can't switch over to 7.2 easily either - I'm having a whole production line set up around it. Do you know which file controls this thing or what I could do.Michael> Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:53:08 -0400> From: srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com> To: biozaichenko at hotmail.com; framers at lists.frameusers.com> Subject: Re: Advanced Customizing ToolBar in FM> > Michael Zaichenko wrote:> > Hello Framers,I'm customizing my toolbar in FM and there is one thing I can't get to work.> > I added:> > 3=COMBOBOX, SizeMenu, 50> > to my FMToolBar.ini file. It does display the catalog of sizes however it> > doesn't display the current size of the font. It displays the first available> > size which is 7 pt. And no matter the change in teh actual text, it still> > displays 7. The rest of the menus I added, respond correctly. In FM 8 the same> > command does the job fine.> > You don't tell us which version you're using in which the command > *doesn't" do the job fine; but there was a known bug in the 6.x and 7.x > versions that prevented FM's own toolbar Pgf Format Name list from > correctly displaying the properties of selected text.  I suspect your > problem is related to that bug.> > http://microtype.com/FM_bugs.html> > > -- > Stuart Rogers> Technical Communicator> Phoenix Geophysics Limited> Toronto, ON, Canada> +1 (416) 491-7340 x 325> > srogers phoenix-geophysics com> > "For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, > and wrong."> > — HL Mencken