Advanced Customizing ToolBar in FM

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Mon Aug 13 08:53:08 PDT 2007

Michael Zaichenko wrote:
> Hello Framers,I'm customizing my toolbar in FM and there is one thing I can't get to work.
> I added:
> 3=COMBOBOX, SizeMenu, 50
> to my FMToolBar.ini file. It does display the catalog of sizes however it
> doesn't display the current size of the font. It displays the first available
> size which is 7 pt. And no matter the change in teh actual text, it still
> displays 7. The rest of the menus I added, respond correctly. In FM 8 the same
> command does the job fine.

You don't tell us which version you're using in which the command
*doesn't" do the job fine; but there was a known bug in the 6.x and 7.x
versions that prevented FM's own toolbar Pgf Format Name list from
correctly displaying the properties of selected text.  I suspect your
problem is related to that bug.

http://microtype.com/FM_bugs.html

--
Stuart Rogers