Virtual PC

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Tue Aug 14 17:35:17 PDT 2007

Hi, Graeme:

It's been quite a while since I used VPC, but I think that you
probably have installed your applications inside the large file that
represents the complete VPC system.

I seem to recall that I was able to see my Windows applications on the
Mac side, but I'm hazy about how I did that. Perhaps I installed the
applications into a directory I created on the Mac file system. I also
recall there was a way to display the icons of running Windows apps on
the Mac's Dock, which also permitted "Keep in Dock," like Mac apps.

Try searching the VPC docs and help, and also Google.

HTH

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold