Book problems

Brenda Waltermeyer Brenda.Waltermeyer at jhuapl.edu
Wed Aug 15 09:02:44 PDT 2007

Hi, Jim

Make sure all your files are consistent in the book in page layouts, sizes,
pagination, etc. Is the printer time out set to low?

Brenda

Brenda L. Waltermeyer
Lead Desktop Publisher
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
National Security Technology Department
Visual Information, Editorial, and Web Services, STB-4 Section
Room 8-375
Phone: (443) 778-8748