FM8: Renaming a para format throughout a book?

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Thu Aug 16 14:38:45 PDT 2007

In FM8, is there a convenient way to rename a paragraph format
throughout a book?
For example, I want to rename Heading 1 to Heading1. I can do it in one
chapter, but importing the file across the book simply adds the new
format, while leaving the other in place.

I appreciate any assistance - I'm not getting much help from the online
help...

John Sgammato
Principal Technical Writer
Imprivata, Inc.
[v] (781) 674-2441

www.imprivata.com

"OneSign is single sign-on for the rest of us, with an innovative
technology that makes adding almost any application a snap,
doing away with manually scripted login procedures, and saving
time and money."
- Information Security, "Products of the Year", 2006