Acrobat plug-in information

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 17 09:33:24 PDT 2007

Steve,

Try www.microtype.com, Shlomo Peret's site.  I don't know what he has for
Macs but I have a plug-in for Acrobat that checks links and a few other
things on Win-does*.  I got it when I took one of his classes a few years
ago. Works quite well. Sorry, no idea whether there are any plug-ins for
proofreaders.

A plug-in with a per-page licence?  Unlimited cost, it sounds like.  I'd
never buy it, no matter what it does.

Diane Gaskill

*According to some guy named Bill, there are a few bucks in win-does too
(sorry, it's been one of those weeks...  The autonumbering bug escaped from
word and is now rearranging the icons on my screen at will... arrgh.)