Removing conditional text inside a table after a compare

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri Aug 24 18:21:39 PDT 2007

Fred,

Fantastic! That did the trick. I deleted all the comparison tags that
were created ("inserted", "comment" and "deleted") and when I got rid
of "inserted", FrameMaker offered to then convert all the text that
was "conditional" into normal text!

And, it worked with text inside tables too! Just the way I needed!

Thanks much,