Can't save a file in FM 7.2

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Mon Aug 27 12:58:52 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

My coworker has a book saved out on a network. I'm working in the same
version of Frame and keep getting this message when I try to save my
work:

"The document was saved to a temporary file, but FM can't rename it to
have the correct name. The newer version has an odd suffix".

The document is not read-only and we don't have network locking enabled.
We are both in Version 7.2. (Actually Version 7.2p158)

Anyone have any idea what's going on, and how to fix things?

Thanks!

Nina Rogers, Technical Writer

Tax Development (Federal)

Drake Software