Shortcuts to create cross-references?

Isabelle Lopez ilopez at TEXASBAR.COM
Wed Aug 29 14:19:29 PDT 2007

I'm in the process of creating a large amount of cross-references
between two Frame documents and I was wondering if there were any
shortcuts for such a repetitive task. More specifically, is there a way,
once you've selected Special | Cross-reference or Right-click |
Cross-reference, that the Document and Paragraph Tags portions of the
window could remain at the last selected position instead of going back
to the default Current and first paragraph tag, respectively?