Table rules randomly dark in pdfs

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 07:13:22 PST 2007

Don't make yourself crazy over this - it's common, and is a online
viewing problem that's been present in Adobe's Distiller for years. I
thought it was the nature of PDFs for a long while until I noticed
that PDFs created with RenderX XEP (what some writers I work with are
using to press from DITA to PDF) didn't show these online flaws.

--
Bill Swallow