FrameMaker XML inDesign XML imports

Daniel Emory danemory7224 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 1 11:12:39 PST 2007

UniMerge is the solution. You create a report template
 in FrameMaker describing how each type of database
record is to be processed and formatted, save it as a
MIF file, and execute it on the database output. The
result is fully-formatted, ready-to print output. The
rport templated can include FM markders in the report
template to produce running header/footers indexes,
and other goodies. I have a PDF which describes
UniMerge's powerful features.
--- David Creamer <ideaslists at ideastraining.com>