8.0.1 patch fixes FM Book to PDF issue

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 1 18:12:46 PST 2007

Hi Greg,

Yes, it was free. :-)  But they did not fix everything.  I still have
problems with my F9 key when trying to use keyboard shortcuts.  the tag list
does not stay in the field as it should.   This is real problem because I
rely on the shortcuts for all kinds of things.  Not being able to use th F9
key is a real productivity slowdown.

Does anyone know of a workaround that will make the F9 key behave?

Thanks,

Diane