Shutdown

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Mon Dec 3 09:13:56 PST 2007

Yves Barbion wrote:

> By the way, Framers: it would be nice if I could use some script or ".bat"
> file to delete my font cache on Windows shutdown automatically. Any ideas
> for this?

You could write a batch file that deletes the cache, then use Task
Scheduler* to make it run on start-up.  (I don't think there's an option
to run on shutdown, but the effect would be the same.)

*Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Scheduled Tasks

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Hooray. Our team have got your querying to locate the finest doorway
with hot stuff for 0 dollars And Company DID this!  All you need is to
login there. All our orderers are glad!"

-- "Chang" (a Chinese spammer)