Shutdown

Dan Vint dvint at bea.com
Mon Dec 3 09:31:27 PST 2007

It's probably easier to set it up as a Statup function, rather than
shutdown. Timing doesn't really matter does it? If you delete it at
shutdown, it ends up being the same as if it was done as the first thing
on starting up. All you need to do is create the batch file and put it
in your Startup folder.

..dan

Dan Vint
Engineer Sr.
BEA Systems

Home: 510-522-4703 (generally working from home)
Office: 408-570-8554
IM Yahoo: dvint1_99

dvint at bea.com