URL does not work

Brabson, Michelle Michelle.Brabson at sungardhe.com
Fri Dec 7 07:03:46 PST 2007

Hi--

I created a hypertext marker from the command "Go to URL" in FrameMaker 7.2 p158 and created a PDF using Acrobat 8.1.1. When I click on the active area in the PDF in Acrobat 8.1.1, it went to the URL I selected. When I tried to click on the Active area with the PDF in Acrobat 7.0.9, Acrobat started to attempt to download something. Do you know why a hot link for a URL would behave differently in Acrobat 8.1.1 vs. 7.0.9 if I created it in A8.1.1?

Michelle

Michelle Brabson * Technical Production Manager * SunGard Higher Education * 4 Country View Road, Malvern, PA 19355 * Tel 610-578-5040 * Fax 610-578-5400 * Michelle.Brabson at sungardhe.com * www.sungardhe.com

Confidentiality:  This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.