URL does not work

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:37:15 PST 2007

"Attempted to download something" is kinda vague. Are you sure it was
looking in the wrong place for the file?

It sounds as if the program may have been either checking for updates
or verifying its activation, which it might do either automatically or
on a time schedule.

Art

On Dec 7, 2007 10:03 AM, Brabson, Michelle
<Michelle.Brabson at sungardhe.com> wrote:
> Hi--
>
> I created a hypertext marker from the command "Go to URL" in FrameMaker 7.2 p158 and created a PDF using Acrobat 8.1.1. When I click on the active area in the PDF in Acrobat 8.1.1, it went to the URL I selected. When I tried to click on the Active area with the PDF in Acrobat 7.0.9, Acrobat started to attempt to download something. Do you know why a hot link for a URL would behave differently in Acrobat 8.1.1 vs. 7.0.9 if I created it in A8.1.1?
>
> Michelle

> Michelle Brabson * Technical Production Manager * SunGard Higher Education * 4 Country View Road, Malvern, PA 19355 * Tel 610-578-5040 * Fax 610-578-5400 * Michelle.Brabson at sungardhe.com * www.sungardhe.com

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358