HTML to MIF?

Adam Robey Adam.Robey at symyx.com
Fri Dec 7 11:18:25 PST 2007

So, I'm looking for a way to produce a MIF file from a batch of HTML files.

Looking through the list archives, I see that Omni Systems is/was
considering the development of "Go2Mif" for this purpose. However, since I
haven't heard anything recent about it, I'm assuming that its release isn't
imminent, at any rate.

Has anyone had any success in doing this? If so, what tools did you use?

In the past, I've used XSLT to create MIF files from XML files. However,
given that HTML frequently isn't "well-formed XML," I'm not at all confident
that an XSLT solution would be feasible.

Anyway, any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

-Adam Robey

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliates or
subsidiaries that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted,
privileged and/or protected work product, and is meant solely for
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately, permanently delete the original and any copies of this
email and any attachments thereto.