XML to PDF?

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 05:45:00 PST 2007

Indeed, like Russ said, you need a structured application. But instead of
creating one from scratch, which may indeed take "a minute or two", another
option would be to "remodel" the xml document first to DITA and then use the
DITA Structured Application (or DITA-FMx: www.leximation.com/dita-fmx/).

Kind regards

--
Yves Barbion