Has anyone used certain languages in FrameMaker 8

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffmann at translate.com
Wed Dec 19 12:32:01 PST 2007

I am preparing a quote for a client in new languages. Has anyone had success publishing the following languages in FrameMaker 8:

Cantonese (zh-HK), Vietnamese, Armenian and Hmong.

If you have published in these languages but have run into "gotchas", I would appreciately being alerted to those.

P.s. if anyone is aware of a published list of which languages do not work in FrameMaker 8 (beyond BiDi Arabic and Hebrew) please share that information also.

Maxwell Hoffmann
A.C.E., Adobe Community Expert, FrameMaker
Manager of Consulting & Training Solutions
ENLASO Corporation
T: 805 494 9571 * F: 805 435 1920
E: mhoffmann at translate.com <mailto:mhoffmann at translate.com>  ♦ ENLASO Corporation provides quality enterprise language solutions and exceeds client expectations through continuing research, development, and implementation of effective localization processes and technologies.  Visit: www.translate.com <http://www.translate.com/>  for more information or to subscribe to our complimentary localization newsletter.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann