Has anyone used certain languages in FrameMaker 8

Ann Zdunczyk azdunczyk at triad.rr.com
Wed Dec 19 12:42:18 PST 2007

Hi Maxwell,

I have not had any work in Frame 8 for these but Vietnamese should work OK, it shows up in a lot of Unicode fonts. The ones you may have trouble with are Armenian and Hmong. If the Unicode font does not contain these then they will not appear.

Ann Zdunczyk
President
a2z Publishing, Inc.
Language Layout & Translation Consulting
Phone: (336)922-1271
Fax:   (336)922-4980
Cell:  (336)456-4493
http://www.a2z-pub.com