Hidden frame

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:34:49 PST 2007

Yes, for some reason my Right master page lost it's A name/was renamed
to HIDDEN.  And everytime I imported a new text inset it reapplied the
HIDDEN text frame name of all instances of the Right body page.
Bummer.  I fixed it by renaming the master page and then deleting the
HIDDEN body text frames.  Pain.

Thanks,

Doug