Using variables for single sourcing

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Wed Feb 7 07:32:24 PST 2007

With Index Tools Pro, the index entries will continue to work, but you won't
be able to change the variables in them. The tool does create standard index
entries when you tell it to do so. Given the low cost, I suggest that anyone
else working with the files also buy and use the tool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates
Manager, STC Consulting and Independent
Contracting SIG
http://www.stcsig.org/cic/index.html