Reasons to Structure

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 07:12:03 PST 2007

Matt,

I do both structured and unstructured. The need for that depends IMHO
on the contents and "structure" (or lack of) in the document(s).
However, where I have been using structure (and then I ususally set
all the formatting from within the EDD and avoid using paragraph
format tags), all updating is much easier, and my revisors are much
quicker to make their updates.

This was the short version. Don't have the time for the long version. ;-)

Bodvar