"Go to" problem

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 15 05:43:58 PST 2007

At 20:21 -0800 14/2/07, Howard Rauch wrote:

>When I use the "Go to Page" in my client's manuals, the software goes to that page and immediately reverts to page 1. I must repeat the process to get the software to go to the desired page and stay there. Any suggestions?

This sounds like the 'scrollback' bug. Have you got any imported EPS figures in your docs? At the target page?

Someone (Rick, maybe?) on this group has a fix... hang on...

Rick Quatro posted this link in 2005, but it now appears to be dead:

<http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/1a1fe.htm>.

I also found in my archives:

--
Steve