"Go to" problem

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Thu Feb 15 05:59:35 PST 2007

Howard,

Take a look at this

http://www.frameexpert.com/plugins/runaroundnone/

Unfortunately, the link to the Adobe tech note is dead, but apparently the
problem still exists in some FrameMaker documents. Please let me know if you
have any questions or comments. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

This is more of a nuisance than a problem, but it does indicate that
something is wrong with the FrameMaker file.

When I use the "Go to Page" in my client's manuals, the software goes to
that page and immediately reverts to page 1. I must repeat the process to
get the software to go to the desired page and stay there. Any suggestions?

Howard Rauch

Technology Transfer, Inc.
"Linking Creators and Users of Technology"
933 North 18th Street
Manitowoc WI 54220
Office: 920-682-1528
Cell: 920-629-0080