Figure Numbering Problem

Michael D. Conner michaelconner at missouristate.edu
Thu Feb 15 13:10:10 PST 2007

Very strange. I should have done more testing. I swear that the only
instance I checked before spouting off is the way I wrote.  In rechecking, I
found subsequent text frames in anchored frames didn't have flow tags. I
checked another report and couldn't find any text frames in anchored frames
with flow tags.  Why that one is different, I have no idea. I'll send a
screen shot if anybody doesn't believe me. This on Mac FM 7.0.

Regardless, the autonumbering within such text frames has always worked
except for occasional glitches that were overcome by cutting the text frame
and pasting it back in the anchored frame.

Mike