color change in pdf file

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 07:51:43 PST 2007

On Windoze, you will only get rgb, as I understand it. If you really
need the CMYK, you have to do that in Illustrator and save it to eps
(with special settings). So I guess you are using FM 7.1 for Windows.

Either try to make a RGB color from start, or you will have to use
Illustrator or something that can preserve the CMYK settings through
the normalising processing of Windows.

Bodvar