rant moan fm to word rant moan

Lin Surasky Lin.Surasky at retalix.com
Mon Feb 19 10:57:26 PST 2007

Ummm.... I'm really new to Mif2Go (so NOT an expert by any means), but
my screenshots with callouts come through just fine.

See section 26.2.1.2 Converting bitmap graphics for print RTF for a
brief explanation of how it works.

Also, I'm not positive, but I think you need to make sure the callouts
are within the bounds of your anchored frame in order to be considered
part of the graphic. (Ours already were, and we've never had a problem.)

Hope this helps
-Lin

rs.com] On Behalf Of Art Campbell