Frame's future

Keith Soltys keith at soltys.ca
Tue Feb 20 15:29:05 PST 2007

hedley.finger at myob.com wrote:
> Another thing Adobe could do is look at all the plug-ins and mods that
> various people have come up with to scratch an itch -- or stem a raging
> haemorrhage.  For example, there are a whole bunch of indexing tools --
> IXgen, emDex, Index Tools Pro, IndexRef, etc. -- suggesting that there is
> a crying need for a decent indexing interface on  a par with Cindex or Sky
>
> Regards,
> Hedley
>
> --

One of my suggestions in a blog post a while back is that they do
something similar with FrameScript to what they did with WWP Standard.
Include a run-time version of Framescript that would let people run
scripts but not edit or write them.

It'd give the Framescript developers a bigger market to shoot at and add
a lot of value to Frame.

Keith