Frame's future

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Tue Feb 20 17:27:31 PST 2007

FrameScript's developer will not do this because it removes an incentive for
people to purchase FrameScript. Hundreds of scripts would be distributed
with no renumeration for FrameScript's developer. FrameScript is a bargain
at $149. Even the simplest scripts provide a quick payback in time savings.
Any FrameMaker environment can benefit from some form of automation.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com