Frame's future

Gordon McLean Gordon.McLean at GrahamTechnology.com
Wed Feb 21 00:04:13 PST 2007

Whilst it may be wrong to compare this scenario to one offered by a free
product...

Firefox and extensions anyone? Add in some charges/licensing and you have
what seems to be a good model that is flexible enough for everyone involved,
including Adobe?

I agree with Shlomo, I think a lot of people use FM out of the box, and I'd
guess that it's largely because it's not made obvious that there ARE
plugins, and then once you are aware they exist, finding them can be quite
tricky (that list of Index plugins includes some I've never even heard
of...).

Gordon