Frame's future

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Wed Feb 21 10:00:05 PST 2007

If you're looking for the complete (as far as I know) list of plugins
available for FrameMaker, check out our ToolSearch database ..

    http://www.leximation.com/toolsearch/?type=P&baseapp=FM

This database includes tools other that FM plugins as well, but you can
filter on specific types. If you know of plugins (or other interesting
publishing-related tools), please let me know!

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
www.leximation.com