Forwarded message on TOC

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 07:21:47 PST 2007

At 08:48 -0600 21/2/07, Michelle Anderson wrote:

>Has anyone had an issue with TOCs in structure creating a very large paragraph tag for the last TOC entry? If so, how did you resolve? We are having this problem and cannot figure out how to correct it.
>Otherwise, our TOC works greatŠ.if we could just rid this large paragraph tag that creates an ugly spacing issue

I don't have an answer but I am curious as to why you are creating structured TOCs, in that a book rebuild will deep-six your TOC structure?

Or maybe you meant that the problem was with an unstructured TOC in a structured book?

Just trying to learn...

[Someone will probably ask you what you mean by 'large']

--
Steve