Forwarded message on TOC

Michelle Anderson michelle at falconmedia.com
Wed Feb 21 06:48:58 PST 2007

This is a forwarded message that had difficulty getting to the list
so I am posting it for them. Please respond to the list so that the
individual can gain insight and get their question answered. Thanks-

Has anyone had an issue with TOCs in structure creating a very large
paragraph tag for the last TOC entry? If so, how did you resolve? We
are having this problem and cannot figure out how to correct it.
Otherwise, our TOC works great….if we could just rid this large
paragraph tag that creates an ugly spacing issue! Thank you!!