Need a frame instructor next week

Sterling Ledet sjledet at ledet.com
Wed Feb 21 06:45:27 PST 2007

Dear Framers:

I am hoping this is not spamming, so please correct me privately off list if
it's inappropriate.

I run a chain of Adobe training centers and I'm in a bit of a bind. Next
week is Adobe's training partner summit in San Jose, and I have six people
signed up for an open enrollment beginning FrameMaker class (all from
different companies) in Chicago, next Monday through Wednesday (Feb 26-28).
Since most of my main Frame contract trainers are going to be at the summit,
I'm wondering if anyone knows of anyone qualified to teach the class for us
next week. We are, of course, willing to pay travel in addition to training
fees, but are looking for someone in North America.

If anyone has any leads or is interested, please contact me off list at
jobs at ledet.com.

Thanks,

Sterling Ledet