Frame's future

Michael Heine senex32 at internorth.com
Fri Feb 23 16:33:51 PST 2007

Blaze sounds interesting (on vapour paper, so far). So, will it do
endnotes, and print 4/C ... ?

I'd also be curious to see if the coming version of FrameMaker will run
under XP? It's specifically designed for Vista, it seems: "... Adobe
currently plans to release the next major verions of Framemaker for
Windows Vista. (http://www.adobe.com/support/products/pdfs/
adobe_products_and_windows_vista.pdf).

I have no idea how backward compatible Vista applications are with XP ?

Cheers,
Mike