Frame's future

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Sat Feb 24 20:54:36 PST 2007

Note that ATM does not work under Vista. It is a
discontinued product and you should not expect any
updates from either Adobe or Microsoft to change that.

On the other hand, there is no problem installing and
using Type 1 fonts under Vista. Simply load them by
using the Font Control Panel's Install Fonts function,
pointing to the directory with the .PFM and .PFB files
for the fonts you wish to install. This does work!

	- Dov