Fwd: Can you recommend someone for this job: Business Development Manager at ForeignExchange

sang dy sangdyyh at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 07:34:03 PST 2007

  FYI.

  Hope some of you will find it helpful. Good luck.
  Tom Tang wrote:     Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 07:24:12 -0800 (PST)
From: Tom Tang
  Subject: Fwd: Can you recommend someone for this job: Business Development Manager at ForeignExchange
To: sangdyyh at yahoo.com

  FYI. Hope some of you will find it helpful.

  Good luck.

  Tom Tang

Andres Heuberger wrote:
          Could I ask a huge favor? If you have a moment, I'd appreciate your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a great candidate.

Thanks so much for your help!

Regards,
Andres

Company: ForeignExchange Translations
Job Title: Entry level Business Development Manager

ForeignExchange Translations is redefining the delivery of foreign-language services to drug and device companies. We provide technical translation, software localization, and web globalization solutions to the world's leading life science companies.

To sustain our aggressive growth, we are looking for a highly motivated Entry level Business Development Manager. This position is based in our Waltham, Massachusetts, office (near Boston).

WE OFFER...
You will work with one of the best teams in the industry. Working in a cooperative team environment, you will have the opportunity to experience the entire selling process. This position features:

* competitive base salary;
* open-ended incentive-driven compensation;
* an attractive benefits package, including medical, dental, and 401(k);
* professional, high-energy work environment;
* an anything-goes dress code;
* a strong voice in building our company!

WE EXPECT...
To be successful in this role, you need to:

* have a track record of achievement - show us how you made your mark in academics, church, business, or sports;
* be a people person who is active and outgoing;
* demonstrate consistency;
* possess strong attention to detail.

Sales experience is helpful but not required. If you are go-getter who likes to tackle new challenges, we would love to have you on the ForeignExchange sales team!

TO APPLY...
When you are ready to make a difference, please submit your earnings history, resume and compelling cover letter to ForeignExchange Translations at ma-careers at fxtrans.com.